2019 SPRING Test – June 8-9, 2019
2019 FALL Test – September 6, 7, & 8, 2019
NEW TEST LOCATION: Pennsylvania Brittany Club (Directions)
- The Spring and Fall Tests will be held at the Pennsylvania Brittany Club, as well as Brad Matthew’s ponds. All handlers and judges will be notified if there is a change. Handlers, Volunteers, Judges, etc. should plan to meet at the Pennsylvania Brittany Club by 6:30 am each day.
- Field work, tracks, and drags will be conducted at the Pennsylvania Brittany Club.
- Duck Search, Mark Retrieve, Puppy Swim, etc. will be conducted at Brad Matthew’s ponds; a short distance from the club.
- Space is limited for spectating at Brad Matthew’s ponds (directions / mileage will be provided). Please keep this in mind when planning for this event.
- If you have questions surrounding the Fall Test, please contact Marion Siebert for additional information.
Complete the Test Entry Form (PDF) and send along with the appropriate fee to:
2466 Myers Lane
North Huntingdon, PA 15642
**Please make checks payable to: Shenango Chapter NAVHDA.
Electronic Payments: COMING SOON!
Test Fees for all 2019 Tests:
NA – $120
UPT – $140
UT – $140
Additional Fee (Non-NAVHDA Members) – $30